natural perfumes, room sprays, candles, massage oils

http://www.dameclemence.com/



Sunday, January 15, 2012

New year resolution : from advertising to blogging!

2012 : A year full of promises for my blog!
I feel it is time now to become a real blogger!
At the beginning, I was having this blog because I did not have any website. I felt it was the minimum to get some existence on the net.
Now I have a website, and even more I have recently discovered the "Guild" ! All the good reasons to start blogging seriously. I know I am not a very talkative person, and even less a writer : I feel more confident with mixing scents or colors than words. Blogging will be the challenge of the year!

The first challenge is to participate to the Blogathon from the "Guild of Natural perfumers"
Three days posting about SAD* and how perfume can bring Joy in this cold, grey and depressing weather. Everyday, during these three days, I will select the best post on my blog. The winner in  Vietnam (because of transport issues) will receive a  "Dame Clemence's surprise" : a mood uplifter.


What is the "Guild: of Natural Perfumer?
A community of Natural perfume lovers : Some are creators, some are suppliers, some are amateurs, some are professionals... All are passionated!
just check : Amazing!
I feel so grateful to Anya and all this caring and creative community to make Natural Perfume sharing alife and to have invited me to join.
2012 will start with a "Guild" Blogathon... To be followed on 16th, 17th, 18th January...

*According to the Mayo Clinic:

Seasonal affective disorder (also called SAD) is a type of depression that occurs at the same time every year. If you're like most people with seasonal affective disorder, your symptoms start in the fall and may continue into the winter months, sapping your energy and making you feel moody. Less often, seasonal affective disorder causes depression in the spring or early summer.
"Joy"