natural perfumes, room sprays, candles, massage oils

http://www.dameclemence.com/



Sunday, January 29, 2012

Joy's Blogathon- the happy winners

A big thank you to all the people who commented on my blog during this special event. I am touched as they were all nice and positive to me, and also they were appropriate and some brought something new to the discussion.
Unfortunately many of you were not elligible as you don't have an address in Vietnam.

I am happy to announce the lucky winners for the blogathon.
post 1 : Jean Yves wins a Gourmandise de can Tho masssage oil.
post 2 : Ahsumaker wins a set of the six room spray collection 4 ml
post 3: Ahsumaker wins a blend of bergamot, vetiver, vanilla precious oil.
Ahsumaker, can you please send me privately the contact of your friend, then we can send the get-away to him.